Friday, June 12, 2009

The First Week

The first week of college was a whole new experiance. I noticed a big differance bettween high school and college. For example when switching from class to class you dont pass through hall ways but instead go from building to building. Speaking about traveling from class to class, the time bettween class periods is longer than in high school. Longer passing periods to me makes going to school funner because it is not as constricted like in high school.

Study group is the tightest period ever. If you ever have questions on homework or need help with a chapter you can recive help in your study group. I aslo get to practice my speechs in my study group to better prepare myself for the real thing. I have also meet new people and learned that south high's mascot is a cow not a bull. Meeting new people has made my enrollment in summer scholars alot more interesting.

What can i say about Dr. Robbinson More... Well she is the first teacher that i have ever had that has a Dr. in their title. She is a real nice person who is down to earth. I enjoy going to class every day just go see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment